EAI MLICOM 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
As we all know, one of the basic challenges in wireless system design is to manage and allocate resources to meet the traffic demand under difficult conditions. The future network will have the ability of self-learning and self-adaptive, so as to meet the requirements of user equipment, wireless conditions and traffic characteristics generated by various applications. By learning and predicting the past behaviour patterns, output results and behaviours of similar entities on the unified network or other networks, the decision quality of the network will continue to improve. How to apply AI algorithm to communication network effectively will be the interest of this meeting.
Artificial intelligence and all its derivative technologies form the key technology foundation of many advanced algorithms applied in wireless communication, and the application range is from optimization to OSI (open system interconnection) model physical layer processing. We hope that we can apply the artificial intelligence algorithm to the communication system, which can help people make more intelligent decisions in the system design, automatic operation and optimization and other core links. We invite high-quality original research papers to describe recent and anticipated challenges or discoveries, as well as potential intelligent solutions for future mobile communications and networks.
We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. Both original, unpublished contributions and survey/tutorial types of articles are encouraged.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Intelligent cloud-support communications
- Intelligent resource (e.g., spectrum, power) allocation schemes
- Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
- Intelligent software defined flexible radios
- Intelligent cooperative networks
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration
- Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems
- Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
- Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding
- Intelligent wireless sensor networks
- Intelligent satellite communications
- Intelligent radar signal processing
- Machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks
- Machine learning and information processing in wireless sensor networks
- Decentralized learning for wireless communication systems
- Smart unmanned vehicular technology
- Drone Technology
- Drone Technology & Adaptive Sensing
- Filtering & Interference Cancellation
- Space Network
- Neural Network & Learning
- Machine Learning & Network Security
- Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Brain-inspired Intelligence
- Human-computer interaction and cognitive intelligence
- Cognitive Graph
- Green Cooperative Communication
- Energy-efficiency for 5G Networks
- Green communication technologies
- Signal detection technology
- Massive MIMO and Millimeter wave technologies
- MIMO communication
- Embedded system
- Image processing technology
- Optics Communications
- Satellite Systems, Positioning and Navigation
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MLICOM Conference Proceedings.
MLICOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
15 September 2022
29 September 2022
6 October 2022