EAI MLICOM 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
Nowadays, the concept of artificial intelligence has taken the world by storm. It is generally believed that artificial intelligence will become the next technology that will disrupt the industry; In the past few years, the breakthrough of machine learning has transitioned from facial recognition, medical diagnosis, and natural language processing to all aspects of our lives, especially in the field of deep learning. In the next few years, artificial intelligence will continue to affect all aspects of our lives, including transportation, medical and financial services, etc. Especially in the field of communication. Artificial intelligence and all its derivative technologies form the key technology foundation of many advanced algorithms applied in wireless communication, and the application range is from optimization to OSI (open system interconnection) model physical layer processing. We hope that we can apply the artificial intelligence algorithm to the communication system, which can help people make more intelligent decisions in the system design, automatic operation and optimization and other core links.
We invite high-quality original research papers to describe recent and anticipated challenges or discoveries, as well as potential intelligent solutions for future mobile communications and networks. We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Intelligent cloud-support communications
- Intelligent resource (e.g., spectrum, power) allocation schemes
- Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
- Intelligent software defined flexible radios
- Intelligent cooperative networks
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration.
- Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems
- Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
- Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding
- Intelligent wireless sensor networks
- Intelligent satellite communications
- Intelligent radar signal processing
- Machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks
- Machine learning and information processing in wireless sensor networks
- Decentralized learning for wireless communication systems
- Smart unmanned vehicular technology
- Drone Technology
- Drone Technology & Adaptive Sensing
- Filtering & Interference Cancellation
- Space Network
- Neural Network & Learning
- Machine Learning &Network Security
- Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Brain-inspired Intelligence
- Human-computer interaction and cognitive intelligence
- Cognitive Graph
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
30 September 2021
15 October 2021
30 October 2021